A Week in Buenos Aires

It seems like all of the change is finally catching up to me as I have been feeling a little under the weather. Luckily it has been a relaxing academic week for me, just preparing for enrollment. Although, we have taken advantage of the free time.

On Sunday, I attended the same church for the fourth time now and was amazed yet again. Monday was an errand day, organizing notes and attending an interview for class. Tuesday we explored el Barrio Chino (ChinaTown), which is about five blocks long, and enjoyed some long-awaited Asian food. Wednesday we did some shopping and went to the movie theater for the first time, a great experience and a lot like the one at home.

Thursday and Friday I went on solo adventures, returning to La Boca and spending time in the beautiful Jardín Japonés (Japanese garden). Later we joined over one thousand international students for a welcome party. Lastly, on Saturday we wandered around the San Telmo fair where people sell their handcrafted work. It has been a much-needed week.